Sunday, May 29, 2011

As for Me and My House...










This little townhouse was busting at the seams this weekend...filled with friends and family as our engagement was celebrated (thanks to some fabulous bridesmaids!) and I loved every minute of it. Even the minutes that involved the hot water going, the 10 p.m. dinner (a little later than I had planned) and the 3rd dishwasher run in the same day.



But it got me thinking, that I haven't shared with the blog world the photos of this house I am so proud of! This house has quickly become a haven and I have loved inviting friends in, showing hospitality, sharing a meal and making it feel more like home. I really enjoy the work of finding just the right thing for the corners that need it. So -- at the risk of too much showmanship....I thought I would share photos of our little place in the world.





One view of the Living Room





A favorite feature: the built-in bookshelves




Music Corner





Our Dining Room





View of Breakfast Nook and Bakers Rack



Breakfast Nook, complete with re-covered chairs!

Jason calls this Dec-organizing





Kitchen




Guest Room Guest-Ready





Master Bath



Two views of the Master Bedroom




So me and my house...we will continue to welcome any who want to visit and share in the hospitality and a meal. Even if you have to wait until 10 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment